I cannot believe how fast the season has come and gone. Well.. its not over yet and Billy has his last two week trip to Texas for the tournament. I don't think I really understood what I was getting myself into with baseball ;) I just wish he could have all home games, and never travel. That would solve everything! Unfortunately thats not the case and he travels a ton! They had there last series of home games a couple weeks ago. I was so sad that he is done with home games, but I am thrilled that he is almost done traveling. It has been so much fun going to his games and watching him do something he loves.
How cute is he?? Love a man in a uniform :)
The Boys Playing on the Field with Billy
The Team!
Bryce and Chandler Stretching with the Team
The Carson Kids!
It has been so much fun to watch Billy play.
I have loved every minute of going to his games.
He has a had a great year, but I am ready for him to stop traveling and leave me widowed.
UVU had a great season and took The Great West Conference Title.
Lets hope they win the tournament this weekend and finish off the season with a bang!
all I can say is I cannot wait to have my husband back!!!

you guys are so cute! give it a few years and than you will be glad when he as an away game! haha just playing!
ReplyDeleteI am so sad we missed the games! Tell Billy Bob we are sorry. You guys are too cute together.
ReplyDelete