Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Girls Trip!

Last minute, almost literally we decided to go to Colorado to watch Billy Play. Clarissa and talked about it a little bit, and decided that we needed to go. My mom didn't know until that day if she would be able to make it, but lucky for us she came! We figured we don't get to see our cousins very often and this was the perfect excuse, I get to be with Billy and we get to take a little roadtrip with just the girls! I was sad we don't have any more pictures but here are a few :)


It was so enjoyable to just be with the girls, we had a blast just hanging out, relaxing, gettng lost {even with a GPS ;)}watching baseball, eating, shopping and spending time with Stacey & Garrett. Thanks to them for letting us have such a fun place to stay. It was so fun being able to build our relationships with eachother, Billy and I have so much support from our families. We truly are so blessed. Colorado was so much fun thanks for coming with me gals! Get ready for next year- more roadtrips to come :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are always doing fun stuff! I am jealous.:) Maybe you can invite me on next years road trips! Love ya

    ReplyDelete