Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

The Gorgeous Graduate!

I don't know if I have ever seen anyone more excited about graduating in my whole life. Clarissa was smiling from ear to ear for days. She just kept saying over and over. "I am so excited, uhh i am just so excited!! I never have to go to school again, I am just so excited!" She has never liked school, ever since she was a little girl she hated school. This truly was such a great accomplishment for her. She is actually the first Carson to ever graduate and the first granddaughter on the Squires side. We are so proud of her and this HUGE accomplishment.

CONGRATS! WE LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

  1. How freakin AWESOME is that for Clarissa! What an amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of her! She is so cute. We are so happy for her. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete