Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

This past weekend me and my mom had the opportunity to go to the temple with just the two of us. As we were sitting there, I kept thinking how lucky I was to have her in my life and to be in the most important place with her, the temple. I am so grateful that I have a mother who attends the temple as often as she can, I am so grateful for her faithfullness and her ability to share her testimony with all those who surround her but most importantly our family. Growing up she always made it a priority to have family prayer and scripture study every morning. She always made it clear to us children how important the gospel was to her. I am so grateful she made the gospel a priority in our lives, it has been such a blessing in my life. She is such an incredible mother, with more patience and love then anyone I know. I admire the way she has raised us and I hope someday I will follow in her footsteps and achieve some of the qualities she posseses as a mother. It is hard to put in words how grateful I am for all she does, she is so self-less and always puts our family first. I am so lucky to have her in my life, she is the greatest mom and I feel blessed everyday of my life that she is mine.


This year I was especially lucky to get to celebrate mothers day, because I not only have one great mom I have 2! I am so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. I am so grateful for billy's mom and the person she is. She has been such a blessing and she has made me feel so welcome in their family. I love her and I am so grateful for her constant example. Its crazy how much you can love someone you recently met. I believe one of the reasons I had such an instant love for her is because she gave me my greatest blessing, Billy. She raised such an admirable son and I am so grateful for the way she raised him and the important things she has taught him. I will be forever grateful to her for giving me Billy. I am so grateful for mothers day and the opportunity we have to recognize our mothers. I cannot wait to be a mom someday, I am so lucky to have such positive role models in my life. Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

  1. Lexi, I have had so much fun reading through your blog. Your so stinkin cute. and I LOOVE your wedding pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I swear I am not crying:) I love your mom too. She really is such a amazing person. She is such a great example to all of us. You will be a an awesome mom someday too! She raised great kids.

    ReplyDelete