Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Great West Champs!

 What a great way to end the season with the Conference Championship!
UVU had a great team this year, it was so fun to watch them play.
It was great getting to know the players families and the other wives!
I wish so bad I could have gone with him, next year we will have to plan ahead.
  I don't think I can handle another two week trip. :(
Billy had a great season and he is already getting ready for next year.
I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has put into baseball and school.
It really is like having two full time jobs!
Even with the crazy baseball schedule he got a 4.0!!!
Way to go Billy!
It was so fun to watch the team succeed and win the Title!

Go UV!

Here are some fun Pictures from the Tournament!


 


Way to go UVU!
Until Next Year.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Billy Bob! That is so awesome. Next year we will definitely be at some games. The girls would love it!

    ReplyDelete