Summers over and fall is officially here.
I am pretty sad about it.
As much as I love fall.
The fashion-the boots, scarves jackets.
And the yummy food- soups, bread and sweets!
I am going to miss Summer.
and spending lots of time with the hub.
Although its over we had a great summer.
Here are some of our fun adventures.
Horseback Riding.
Lots of fun date nights!
Bowling.
Rodeos
Fireworks
California
Lake Powell
Group Dates
Drive-In Movies
Golfing
Floating the Provo River. SO COLD!!
Campfires

Parades
Snow Cones
Concerts
Shooting
Black & White Party
Weddings
Fourwheeling
Unfortunately I dont have any pictures
of us playing tennis.
of us playing tennis.
We played constantly. Which I loved!!
We also played a lot of volleyball,
went on motorcycle rides,
rented lots and lots of movies,
hung out with our families,
we had a great summer!









You guys did so many fun things!!! Isn't being married the best? Sooo fun being a newlywed!!! You guys are adorable. Love all the pics. Thanks again for the camera back...you made me week/month/year/life
ReplyDeleteYou two are the cutest! What a fun summer. We need to get together more. We don't see enough of each other! You have got to start coming to Wednesday lunches.:) I love all you fun pictures. Love ya!
ReplyDelete