We had been talking about going camping all
summer and finally we went!
I love camping...
for 1 night or 2. :)
We had such a blast and made
lots of funny memories.
Story time:
Mike and Jennie went up earlier that day to set up the tent and find us a good spot. Sam,Shawnee, Billy and I decided that we would go up a little earlier than Mike and Jennie. They had explained to us where the camp site was- big blue tent, right after the out houses, and just past the campers on the left. We thought it couldnt be too hard. So we ride our fourwheelers up and we found it pretty easy. Just past the out house and campers- A BIG BLUE TENT! we look in the tent and there is an air matress, blankets a backpack, lantern etc. We weren't recognizing any of the stuff, but its not like we memorize every blanket they have! so we thought it must be them. Just to be safe we rode up a little further and we couldn't see any other abandoned blue tent.We decided this had to be it. Of course they make ME go in the tent and open the backpack. I am kinda looking through- all I see are sweat pants, t-shirts the usual stuff. But then I pull out this little underwear!! I was dying I panic and throw it back in and run out of the tent. Then we go looking again for another blue tent. Nothing. This has to be it!! I made Billy go back in the tent and look to see if I the underwear really was small or if I was just hallucinating. So he goes in and they were tiny! Don't ask me who those little boys unders were..but they weren't Mikes. We were sure this was the only blue tent around. We built a fire and Shawnee and I were just going to stay at the tent while Billy and Sam go get more firewood. Right as they were about to leave Mike and Jennie pull up... WRONG CAMPSITE!!! we had totally set up a fire, gone through a random backpack and we were at the wrong place. Our real tent was 20 yards away. It was just kinda hidden back. I was dying.. but it definitely made for a good laugh. I was just glad the original campers didn't pull up, they would have been in for a real surprise! ha Here is funny pic from last year..
quite ridiculous actually.
Now you can see how lucky Billy is to
wake up next to that zombie every morning :)


No comments:
Post a Comment