Saturday was this lovely gents 23rd B-Day
Its crazy how much love you can have for someone.
I love this man with all I have in me.
We started out his birthday sleeping in the airport.
Worst sleep of my life. Quite the adventure.
But I can't complain because we spent
the last week on a cruise to the Bahamas!
We got back home around noon.
Then we did our annual jeep ride up alpine to look
at the beautiful fall leaves.
Of course we brought the gun!
We did it last year on the day we were engaged.
which was October 14th!
We were pretty exhausted from the vacation
and didn't have much energy so we went to dinner and the movies.
And of course got ice cream.
Worst sleep of my life. Quite the adventure.
But I can't complain because we spent
the last week on a cruise to the Bahamas!
We got back home around noon.
Then we did our annual jeep ride up alpine to look
at the beautiful fall leaves.
Of course we brought the gun!
We did it last year on the day we were engaged.
which was October 14th!
We were pretty exhausted from the vacation
and didn't have much energy so we went to dinner and the movies.
And of course got ice cream.
The Burgess' had dinner for Billy Sunday,
and the Carsons had dinner for Billy Monday!
We definitely had great food and it was lots of fun.
The Burgess family has a tradition on Birthdays that
you say why you love that person.
I definitely agree with everything that was said.
Billy is one incredible person!
I love Billy for a lot of reasons but a few that have stood out lately are:
He doesn't judge. He always looks for the positive in others and accepts EVERYONE!
He is very ambitious. He sets high goals and does everything he can to achieve them.
He does everything he can to
make others happy especially me!
He has his priorities straight and knows
what is most important.
He is going to be the best dad in the whole world!!
I just love him and think he is the greatest!
Happy Birthday Babe!
I love you!!

Happy late birthday Billy! What a bad aunt?! I am so jealous that you went to the Bahamas. You look so stinking tan! You guys are so sweet together. Love ya! Billy's present is in the mail.:)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are SO STINKIN' cute! I love it. You're blog makes me happy because I can tell how happy you 2 are. Happy Birthday Billy!
ReplyDelete