We had such a blast at Steel Days this year!
It was a nonstop day of festivities and fun!
We started it with the parade, of course.
Grandpa Carl Ingersoll was the Grand Marshall.
I know he isn't technically my grandpa but he is such a good man I want to claim him.
Plus he gives me kisses like I am is grand-daughter and
he has known Billy since he was a kid.
So he is ours :)
Then of course we went to JCW's. It's Tradition.
And last minute went boating!
The boys on the Tube!
Me and my hubs :)
Goof Balls!
Sisters!
The Captain- Thanks Dad!!
Then we hurried home got ready and went to the
Kansas Concert at AFHS.
We had lots of fun, we witnessed about 4 fights/arguments.
Who knew people in American Fork were so mean!!
It was quite entertaining though!
I know... What is Lydia's face?? ha ha
Cuties.
The Fam minus Nate and Desi who we always miss!
She was ROCKIN it... and LOVIN it!
Check out that face!
The Newlyweds-happy as ever!!
My spot got taken during the fireworks.
They are in love....but I love it.
She straight up told me while boating that she was the Princess and Billy was her Prince. I guess that makes me the peasant. :(
Such a fun weekend with my family!! Love times like these :)



How cute is your family? I love that you guys are always together. Lydia is hilarious! I love that Billy is the prince and she is the princess. Stinks to be a peasant!
ReplyDelete