Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

My Champ is Back!!!

He is Home!!!
The life of being a widow is over.. well for atleast for a little while :)
They won the championship AGAIN and he played SO AWESOME!
Back to Back Champs!
I wish so badly I could have gone to watch him play.
Unfortunately, we are poor and flights were outrageous!
Here are a few pictures of him during the tournament.

Accepting his award at the Athletics Banquet.
All-Conference Team!
This is a picture of him at the last home game!
 I love this picture.
Check out those forearms :)
GREAT WEST CHAMPS!
You can't really see him but he is the little
head right behind the trophy!
Accepting his award..
All tournament team!
All the coaches
I was dying to see him.. DYING!
He had been gone for way to long and I was so ready to see his handsome face!
Here a picture of me anxiously waiting..
Of course they were delayed for 2 1/2 hours.
They were supposed to be there to UVU at 9:30..
 they got there at 12:00!
It was a long wait, but well worth it!

These are two of the wives! love them :)
Ah! first one off the Bus!!

Yep, I went running and gave him the biggest hug and smoocharoo Ever!
 You know the guys on the team watching from the bus were so jealous!

 

I am so proud of him and his accomplishments this year!
Although he got into a slump he stuck with it and ended off great!
I absolutely love watching him play. I just wish they always had home games and he never left me.
 It is kind of a bitter sweet thing having the season end. Right now I am loving having him home.
I am glad he has another year though- I love watching him do something he loves! 
Way to go babe, I am so proud of you!
WELCOME HOME and CONGRATS!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go Billy! Sorry we missed ALL of his games. What a bad Aunt. We love you both and are so happy for the great season. I know I say this every comment, but you two are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete