Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Wedding Bells!

This gorgeous gal is getting married June 4th!
We are so happy for her!
My aunt Sara and I gave her a bridal shower and It was so much fun doing it with her!
She is so creative with such great ideas!
We did a love birds theme and centered it all around birds.
I wish I would have taken some more pictures,
 but I didn't get my camera until afterwords. 
so I will just have to manage.
Here are the very minimal pictures we took afterwards
My mom, Grandma and Clarissa
The Carson Girls + Grandma
 Me and the Bride-to-Be!

Congrats Clarissa! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun to plan with you! Thanks! I was planning on taking pictures too then we go too busy. You guys all look so cute! Thanks for hanging out with Char last night. She loves you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE theme!!! Clarissa is going to be a gorgeous bride!! How exciting. All of you Carson girls are so dang gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete