Billy got a really good job for the summer!
He works for CECO which is a construction company.
It is the perfect summer job, 40 hours a week 7 to 3:30.
It is hard labor all day long, but he is staying in shape and keeping his manly muscles!
We were planning on going to St. George last weekend for a little getaway and of course he had to start the day before we were going to leave. I am not complaining though, this job is great and any extra money helps!
I took a half day the day before he started so we could have a little time together.
We started our day at Haggermanns Bakery.
It is in Draper and it is DELICOUS!
Then we headed to the pool, as you can see
I am very much in need of some sunshine rays!
or should i say we???
I am very much in need of some sunshine rays!
or should i say we???
Then on a motorcycle ride :)
Then to our favorite place for some sushi...Tokyo!
Seriously we go eat here twice a month.
I think I love it even more because it is half off!
Um... ya he is the cutest!
and to finish off our night we went to the driving range!
I am always so excited to go,
but I get there and realize, I am the worst golfer.
I hit more of the grass then the ball and after about 10 balls my hands hurt and I am done for the day.
It was still really fun though and so nice to be outside in the nice weather!!
This picture explains it all..
Do I really look that uncoordinated golfing?
And the ball seems to be underneath my club.
Embarrassing but so funny!
i.love.us
It was such a fun day to finally get outside and spend the whole day with just eachother!!
Now back to reality.
Now back to reality.

What would a day date be like?!Ha! You two are the cutest. I for sure thought Billy was going to be my babysitter next week. Too bad he got a job. :) We still need to do a birthday lunch. How does it feel to be the big 21! You are catching up to me!
ReplyDeleteOh you two are so stinkin cute! So glad I got to see ya'll a couple times while we were home :) loves!
ReplyDelete