Yes, its that time again...
Billy has started his Junior year of baseball
and he is playing great!!
Baseball season is a bitter/sweet thing for me.
I absolutely LOVE watching him play
and knowing he is doing something he loves makes me so happy.
I love that he has worked so hard to get to this point
and he totally deserves it!
and he totally deserves it!
I love that his school is being paid for!!
but.....
I hate, I mean HATE!!! being left at home.
Let me just vent for a moment.
Maybe it will make me feel better :)
He usually is out of town 4 out of the 7 days of the week.
From Thursday to Sunday.
He has night school on Monday and Wednesday until 9.
Which leaves us Tuesday night.
One day out of the whole entire week to be together.
Luckily I can walk upstairs to my lovely family
or I would really be insane.
Luckily I can walk upstairs to my lovely family
or I would really be insane.
But, then I remind myself.
his school is paid for, he loves it
I love watching him play
and he looks so dang good in his uniform ;) ha ha
So in the end it is worth it and its only 4 months!
This last weekend they played in St. George so
I was lucky enough to go!
I was lucky enough to go!
We made it a little girls trip and had a blast!
All the sisters!!
My man getting warmed up
All bundled up! It was freezing!
Billy's Cute sisters Anna and Madee!
Up at the plate!

Mike and Jennie our awesome friends
came down to the games!
The whole crew that was in St. George.
Some of the Burgess family and the Carson family!
We are so lucky to have such great family and
friends who are so supportive.
While Billy was up to bat the Umpire asked him..
Wow, is it a family reunion!! ha ha
Here is a Picture of Billy's fan section!
All the Girls minus Lydia after the game!
Isn't he adorable!?!
I think so.. :)
Mike and Jennie our awesome friends
came down to the games!
The whole crew that was in St. George.
Some of the Burgess family and the Carson family!
During the whole game Lydia had been working on making
this bouquet for Billy. She picked the weeds, added the leaves
it honestly looked pretty good. She is so creative!
She couldn't wait to give it to Billy.
They absolutely adore eachother!
I told him the other day. I wish we had money right now because it would be a blast to travel to his games,
he is only in college once and I only get to see him play college baseball for 2 more seasons.
So in my dream world... I wish I could travel to all of his games.
But back to reality... I am glad I got to go to St. George.
It was so much fun and a nice getaway!
Plus I got to be with my husband!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!
But back to reality... I am glad I got to go to St. George.
It was so much fun and a nice getaway!
Plus I got to be with my husband!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!

too cute! i love this! miss you, love you! we are for sure coming to a game this season!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! We can't wait to come watch Billy play a game. My girls love him.:) Literally!
ReplyDelete