Billy and I had such a fun time celebrating Valentines Day!
I have grown up loving Valentines Day because
my mom always made us feel so special!
This is what my parents home loooks like right now...
Below are our heart pillows for show love week-
stuffed with lots of love!
my mom always made us feel so special!
This is what my parents home loooks like right now...
My mom made these little hearts for each of us kids.
She wrote reasons she loved us and words that described each of us individually.
stuffed with lots of love!
I wanted to keep some of the traditions going in our future family
so I started by making these:
so I started by making these:
For one week straight we always had "show love week"
Everyone would take a day and show love to each other.
We would write love notes, give a treat, make dinner, clean their room etc.
I loved it and wanted to start that with Billy and I.
Since Billy was going to be gone for half of our show love week I sent him on his baseball trip with these goodies and little love notes.
I know the other players are SOOO jealous...
or maybe Billy is a little embarrassed!
I also have had plenty of time on my hands
with Billy being gone so I made this little sign
to get our house feeling "Love"ly :)
with Billy being gone so I made this little sign
to get our house feeling "Love"ly :)
We went out to Market Street Grill on Friday
and then made chocolate/caramel covered pretzels.
We had a blast!
Monday morning he came out of the shower surprised with this on the door....
these are a few of your favorite things!
We told each other we weren't doing gifts this year and we would just do a nice dinner.
Well, that was after I had put this together.
So he was extra lucky this year!
and he wrote me the sweetest card-
by far the greatest gift!
I think it was a success he seemed pretty happy :)
Billy had class on Monday night so I just made him dinner.
We had a great time being with each other
and missed all the crowds!

but it shows we are happy :)
Monday morning he came out of the shower surprised with this on the door....
I had string tied to the door knob and then all around the house which led him to this..
Brown paper packages tied up string, these are a few of your favorite things!
We told each other we weren't doing gifts this year and we would just do a nice dinner.
Well, that was after I had put this together.
So he was extra lucky this year!
and he wrote me the sweetest card-
by far the greatest gift!
I think it was a success he seemed pretty happy :)
Billy had class on Monday night so I just made him dinner.
We had a great time being with each other
and missed all the crowds!

I made this little muffin tin with reasons why i love him!
Not the best pics..but it shows we are happy :)
I love my Valentine!!












Show love week is the best! Rae loved it this year. You are such a good wife. I love how crafty you are. Way too cute!
ReplyDeleteUm way to put the rest of us to shame Lex! Sheesh your win the awesome award for being a great wife!
ReplyDeletesuper cute lex!! I want to steal some of your ideas!!
ReplyDeleteK... what a freaking AWESOME wife are you?! That is soooo sweet of your Mom. I too love Valentine's Day. My Mom is always great at making cute lil gifts, etc. as well. You and Billy are SO FREAKING CUTE! :]
ReplyDeleteYou are just the cutest and soooo Creative!
ReplyDelete