Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Happy V-Day & B-Day

First of all a shout out to my main man...
this stud muffin.
He just the greatest. I love this picture.
Happy Valentines Day!
 I sure am the luckiest girl in the world.
I love you babe!

And a very Happy Birthday to my mom.
Her birthday is on Valentines and she always spends the day
showing love to others,especially her kids.
I kinda felt like she always got cheated.
But this year she is in Hawaii with my dad.
A much deserved vaca for the both of them.
My mom is the greatest. She is the most giving person
 and would do anything for anyone especially her family.
 She is the definition of a perfect mom.
Everyday I call her on my lunch break, literally every single day,
 and no matter how busy she is she always makes time to talk.
A lot of times its for the whole hour.I know she is busy-crazy busy-
 I may be a little selfish for taking her time b
t its my favorite part of the day.
I could go on all day about all the many reasons I love her but I have noticed one particular thing a lot lately...
she always has great advice or insights about everything.
She seriously always has some inspiration thought from a BYU devotional she listened to or she remembered great counsel from conference talks, or firesides. She is constantly intune to the spirit and always uplifting us and giving us great advice and counsel.
She is the greatest example and she is constantly inspiring me to better myself.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
You are the greatest lady I will ever know.
I love you!
Today I am feeling lots of love.
I get to express my love to the people I love most-
my husband and my mom.
Happy V-day and B-day!
You two are amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment