We had a blast celebrating the Christmas Season this year,
we were able to spend lots of time with eachother and our families!
We had lots of fun parties with our friends and were constantly
reminded of our blessings. starting with an ugly sweater
christmas party at courtneys. We had a hot chocolate bar,
white elephant gifts and played bunco!
Of course we went to look at the lights at temple square,
Then had fondue at our house after.
We took the tracks up- it was actually so fun!
Absolutely freezing but we had a great time.
I think I will always love going to temple square-
it reminds me so much of our wedding and
brings back all the special memories.
Off to the next Ugly Sweater Christmas party
at The Crossleys house.
We had such a great time!
Exchanged White Elephant Gifts, played christmas games
and ate great food!
Family Christmas Party at my Grandma Carols :)
Our first Christmas Tree!
Not the most perfect but it has character.
and we had a blast cutting it down :)
Christmas Eve at my Grandma Squires
The little girls all got the same pajamas.
The Nativity
I always find Billy flirting with the girls.
Our New Christmas Pajamas :)
Christmas morning- 6am!
Ryker loved his new bike
Billy and I Christmas Morning
He loved his Spurs!
And his nerf gun!
We had a very eventful and wonderful christmas season!



No comments:
Post a Comment