We finally got rid of my Audi.
I swear every week something went wrong.
And it was not cheap to fix!
Although I had so many great memories in that car
I sure am happy for my new one!
We were definitely blessed with this beauty.
A 2010 Nissan with 15,000 miles
We got a SCREAMING deal.
Seriously- Amazing.
When we were going to buy it we just kept thinking it
was too good to be true so we couldn't get our hopes up.
But then second we drove away in our new car
I was so gitty and screaming I was thrilled!
Our first pic in our new car!
Love it!
Billy got a hair cut--finally!!
He was trying to bring back the wings :)
Yes, he is very manly.
Goodbye 2010 Hello 2011!
We had a great first year together and were able to do so many fun things!
A couple of our favorite memories were..
Watching Billy Play Baseball in St. George
The Muse Concert
Billy's First Grand Slam of the Year!
Girls trip to Colorado to Watch Billy
Great West Champs!
California
Lake Powell
Black and White Party
New Niece Celeste
Cruise to the Bahamas!
Our First Anniversary
Christmas Festivities
New Years at the Murphys
Happy New Year!
We can't wait to see what 2011 brings.












What a fun year! I am so happy for your new car, they are the best. It was fun to hang out with you at McDonalds. Hope you are feeling better!!
ReplyDeletecute pictures and freaking cute car!!!!!!! love it. What is up with Sam's face in like every picture. He is not normal :) I laughed when you said, yes he is manly hahahah. I didn't even notice until I saw that. Whewww. Good Year. I like Jake and Ari :) See you tomorrow for a par-tay!!!
ReplyDelete