We just celebrated our one year anniversary. CRAZY! I cannot believe it has been a whole year! But, it has been the greatest year of my life. To celebrate we went up to park city for the weekend. Billy had just finished finals so it was the perfect timing. It was great getting away for 3 days with just us. We did whatever we wanted when we wanted. We went shopping, went to the movies and ate way too much!
Cottage Retreat Spa in Gardner Village.
We had a coupon for 2 for 1 and got a couples massage for half the price.
It was great!
Park City Main Street
For our anniversary dinner we ate at this
really good Seafood and Sushi Grill :)
One Year!
We have done so much over the last year. I cannot imagine doing any of it without him!
The more I know him, the more I love him.

so cute! i cant believe you guys have been married for a year already!
ReplyDelete