Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Bahamas!!

We just got back from the BAHAMAS!
and it was a BLAST!
Billy and I decided when we got married that
we would do a small honeymoon then and
do a cruise over fall break.
I am so glad we went through with it!
We were also lucky to have our friends come along!
I cannot believe it has already come and gone.
 Time Flies!

The first day..Airport at 5am!
About to get on the ship!
Just Boarded in Miami.
Lots of Ping Pong!
Dinner the First Night :)
Too much eating!!
Our Ship- "Majesty of the Seas"
First Stop. Key West, Florida.
We did lots of walking around-looking at shops.
They all consisted of the exact same items ha ha
But then we rode waverunners on the Ocean.
 AMAZING!!
I was laughing the whole time,
 riding with the ocean waves is crazy!
Definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip.
 
Formal Night
Stop Numero 2: Nassau Bahamas
We took a small boat out to a coral reef
and went snorkeling!
It was beautiful!


Third Stop: CocoCay, Bahamas
CocoCay was gorgeous and
we finally had a sunny day!
It rained every day except for one:(
 The water was like nothing I have ever seen
so blue and clear!
We had a such a relaxing time.
Laying out, playing in the water and
 beach volleyball.

We had such a good time and I am sad it is already over. We laughed so hard, a couple times to the point of tears- not being able to see a black man in the dark, billy rolling into a table, sam doing the splits chasing a ping pong ball, playing around the world, card games and lots of laughs at the dinner table. It was so good to have a break from work and school to spend some time with eachother and our friends!
We sure are blessed and happy as ever!

4 comments:

  1. ah looks like you guys had such a blast! i'm jealous, and you are sooo tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi...that looks like soooooo much fun...especially with your friends. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! That looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun cruise! Six months after I went to Coco Cay...it was wiped out in a hurricane. Glad to see it is rebuilt!
    How lucky that you married Billy! I taught Billy, Jayne, and Mike when they were in 5th grade! I'm Andy's age, and went to jr high and high school together. I also knew Weltha from school!
    Shawnee used to live up the street from me...I have known her since she was 3! Brad was my bishop, and Dana and I served in the Stake YW together! So, Lexi...you are blessed with great friends and family! And, your blog is darling!
    You can click on my name to see my class blog...a blast from the past for Billy!

    ReplyDelete