Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Sweet Celeste

Nate and Desi blessed us with this sweet little lady..

Celeste Carson
September 1, 2010
Weighing 5 lbs. 10 oz.

Later on that night,
 she ended up being admitted to the NICU.
She had a few problems with her reflux and breathing.
Such a swing of emotions.
Its crazy how you can already love someone so much
when you haven't even met them.
We had to rely on our faith and prayers that she would get healthy.
The hospital is an hour and a half away
from their house. They had to be there
at 8:00am for feedings every 3 hours.
Poor little Ryker had to be left at home every day
and didnt know what was going on.
But he was one proud big brother and lots of fun!
Nate and Desi were so cute and very strong through this hard time.
 They had to leave ryker to go take care of celeste,
 then they had to leave celeste to go see ryker.
I admired their continuous faith.
We love them!!
 I love these pictures!
  
Thankfully 4 days later they brought her home.
Jenni, Billy and I got to spend the weekend up
there to help out with Ryker
while they were at the hospital.
 luckily for us they brought her home
when we were there.
Such a happy time!
It is amazing what a sweet spirit a new baby brings.
She was so TINY!
Pictures don't do justice.
They brought her home at 5lbs. 5oz.
 
Let me tell you who's a little baby hungry..
Doesnt she look like she could be mine? :)

I know that our prayers were heard and answered.
I am so grateful for such a loving heavenly father,
who is aware of all of his children.
We are so grateful for this new addition in our family.

WE LOVE YOU CELESTE!


4 comments:

  1. Made me wanna cry when I read this.. I don't know what I'd do if my little one (who was born only a week ago) was in this situation! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck she is so tiny and precious!!! Such cute pictures. Ps thanks for your cute comment on my blog. You totally made my day you cute thing. See you guys shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO precious Lex! Being an aunt is just the best! So glad she is healthy and well. She fits right into your arms perfectly ;) Babies bring such a sweet spirit with them, we are so very lucky to be a part of that! Love you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I can't believe how tiny she is. Dessee looks so great!! I wished I looked that good right after I had a baby. By the way I think its your turn!:)It was good to see you last week, we need to get together more often.

    ReplyDelete