I was able to go to Reno last weekend and watch Billy's games!
I have the greatest In-laws ever. Thanks to them I was lucky enough to go.
We left Friday morning at 6am. I wasn't feeling so hot so,
I knocked myself out with Nyquil :)
I slept for 6 out of the 7 hours!
(both my mom and my dad informed me that I probably
wasn't very fun to ride with... oops!)
We got there at about 2 and headed to the outlets and lunch.
Then off to the game where I finally got to see Billy!!
I feel like we don't see each other AT ALL anymore :(
I was THRILLED when I saw him.
After the game it was pretty late and I was sick so we had dinner
and just relaxed at the hotel.
And then unfortunately he had curfew...
so we dropped him off at his hotel.
Which happened to be right around the corner!
lucky us :)
Wealtha and I at the WINDY game!
It was pretty darn cold.
There he is,
The man of the hour!
Saturday I slept in. Which was AMAZING,
plus it helped me feel better throughout the day.
Watched the morning session of conference
and headed back to the ball park to
watch more baseball!
Including this....
Saturday I slept in. Which was AMAZING,
plus it helped me feel better throughout the day.
Watched the morning session of conference
and headed back to the ball park to
watch more baseball!
Including this....
Don't mind my hideous scream/horrible recording/
and deep sinus infection voice
and deep sinus infection voice
in this video!
Billy's 3-Run Homerun!! YAY!
Giving him some love after an incedible game!
Me and my cute friend Taren.
Her husband is also on the team!
It has been so fun getting to know the wives.
They are all great!
This is a picture of us country dancing.
It seriously was a blast!
We are going again... for sure!
Billy and I hanging out at the Casino
after I just won 35 bucks!!
All the baseball players were playing roulette and
losing money left and right.
I knew the odds of me winning were very slim.
I didn't want to waste money.. I told Billy I would
rather have a shirt than waste 20 dollars.
He talked me into just starting out betting 5.
I had five $1 chips. I dont really know the game very
well so I laid all of them on #13.
{That is Billy's baseball number}
I figured itwas a lucky number for the day
since he played so well :)
Billy was like woah woah woah
you probably want to mix them up and choose
5 different numbers...
I put one on 4, 21 and so on..
They roll the little wheel....
guess what number it lands on......
13!!!!
I won 35 bucks just like that
first number I have ever bet on.
(Imagine if I would have put all of them on 13,
too bad I am an obedient wife ha!)
I cashed out and walked away!
It was a blast being able to get away
and be with Billy and my sweet In-laws.
I loved every second.
Thanks Burgess' for such a fun weekend!





How fun!! That was nice of your in-laws, I HATE my in-laws ;) ha ha. You're gorgeous Lex. I LOVE the picture of you givin him some love after his great game! How tight that he is such a good baseball player!
ReplyDeleteLex I love the video ha ha!! You are such a good wife. I love your post it is so cute:)
ReplyDeleteoh lexi we miss seeing your little self every now and then! glad that you have found yourself a good man!!!!!
ReplyDelete