Five Years????
Uh.. where does the time go!?
I cannot believe this is our fifth year doing
black and white.
This year black and white was so much fun!
We had a total blast.
I am not going to lie it was a lot of work
and I was relieved when it all came together.
We made it an old fashioned theme
so everyone had to dress old fashioned.
These were the invitations.
Here are some of the decorations.

The Name Tags
We had a fun dinner,
played old fashioned games
and hired a hypnotist!
But probably my favorite pictures
are from the photo booth...
LOVE IT!!
Thanks to Whitney for doing them,
we owe her BIG TIME!!
Here are a few of my favorites..
And isn't Billy such a cutie??

He totally fits this Era!
Looks like he walked right out of the 30's.
He is a total natural smokin his cigar!
Which Way??
He was such a good sport.
He was helping me paint all the signs,
set up the tables and do the decorating.
I am so glad we have kept this tradition going.
It is so rare to find a group of friends that
stay so close after high school.
I feel so blessed to have so many great friends.
I sure did get lucky!
Love you all!























How fun! You guys are so fun. I love that you still have those parties. I can't believe they are so decked out. I love it! You are so cute. I am glad that you finally posted. I have been waiting. By the way you have got to come to Wednesday lunch, we miss you!!
ReplyDelete