Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Backstreets Back... Alright!

For my birthday my sisters
got us backstreet boys tickets!
I couldn't believe they were actually
 coming back to concert.
It definitely brings back so
many memories!

We had floor seats!
Me and my good friend Courtney

They were pretty funny..
They had matching hoodies with big
sparkly B's on the back with wifebeaters.
They did cheesy dance moves all syncronized,
I wonder if they used the same routine as they did
 17 years ago?? their moves were pretty outdated.
They had these corny videos they played.
Their dance moves matched the words in the songs.

but I have to admit...

I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Sisters :)

Jenni officially is in love with Nick Carter.
She kept SCREAMING, and i mean SCREAMING
I LOVE YOU NICK!
It was SOOO funny!

The whole crew!


It was such a fun concert, I am SO glad we went!
Thanks girls for such a fun night.
Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys went to a Backstreet boys concert. Jenni is crazy!!! I will forever make fun of her for loving Nick:)

    ReplyDelete