A couple months ago I tried getting us tickets to the Muse concert.
They are one of Billy's favorite bands and I knew he would Love to go!
Little did I know tickets were $70 a piece!
So I kind of scratched that idea, but we lucked out..
Two hours before the concert Billy's friend knew someone who was selling 2 tickets for $50!
Of course Billy jumped right on it and we were headed to the concert at the E-Center.
We were thinking the tickets would be terrible but it was our lucky night and
we had front row tickets in the seats!
I have to admit that it was one of the most entertaining concerts I have been to.
I honestly loved it! But I think my favorite part was watching Billy singing and dancing to the songs!
It was so fun to just be able to go on a date with the two of us,
I feel like we don't get that very often and I loved it!
P.S. ~next year we are doing the mosh pit! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment