Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

L.O.V.E

Although my mom has always made sure we felt loved for the whole week of valentines I have been looking forward to having Valentines Day and The Month of February this year because I don't have to stress about getting a date, worry that I would be alone, know that the only flowers I would be getting were from my dad (which, don't get me wrong, I have always loved!) and be a victim of national singles awareness day...

This year I know I have a date, I know am loved, I know I am not single and I am excited that I get one whole month to remind myself not only how much I love Billy but everything else I love in life and what makes me happy.

I love Billy Bob....
Because.
He makes me happier than I ever imagined possible.
He reminds me to focus on the important things in life and the little ones don't matter.
He loves me for who I am, and instead of pointing
out my flaws reminds me of my strengths.
The way he expresses gratitude for me in our bedtime prayers.
He always lifts those around him up.He is always looking for the good in others.
He is a quiet, but beyond valiant leader and example.
I love. His humility. His Strength. 
His Hardworking Nature. His Honesty.
 He hits the snooze button and then snuggles up to me for a 5-minute-cuddle-sessionbefore we get up.
The way he always seems to make me laugh
when I am trying to be serious about something.
He is the best husband, friend, son, brother, teammate.
He is mine.

The best thing about me is YOU.

Happy Valentines Day! I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment