Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

One Fine Day 12.18.09

Our wedding day, was more than I could have imagined. It is just what I wanted. We decided to spread it out over two days. I didn't want to feel rushed and I really wanted to ENJOY my wedding day. I really wanted the temple to be first but I also wanted a wedding dinner. So, I got both! We were married on Friday, December 18th in the Salt Lake Temple at 3:00pm. We did it a little later in the day so that we could get pictures in the day and also at night with temple square!
After we took a million pictures we had our wedding dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building on the 12th floor. It was beautiful! Right outside the window was the temple! It was absolutely gorgeous. The Burgess' have a tradition of having all the siblings share their favorite memory, a favorite story, an embarrassing moment or just something they love about the person getting married. It turned out so great and it was so fun to have all the siblings share a little something. I LOVED it! I am so glad we did our wedding on two days. Even though the reception was fun, my actual wedding day was incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment