Billy & Lexi

Established December 18, 2009

Our Story


Billy and I both attended Lone Peak High School, he was a senior when I was a sophomore. We knew each other but we more "acquaintances" than "friends." He returned from serving a mission in Maceio, Brazil in November of 2008. I had been hanging out with some of his friends, so through mutual friends we got to know each other. I was attending Utah State University we talked and texted quite a bit. When I was home and he wasn't playing baseball we would casually hang out, which mainly consisted of playing with my little 3 year old sister, Lydia. They fell in love with each other from the first time they met. Billy's ability to care and love for children was so apparent and was the first thing that had me falling in love with him. It wasn't until may when I moved home that things started picking up. We started dating and never stopped. We were with each other for one week straight. We went on a date every night, the dates were not a couple hours a night but more like all day and far into the night. From the very beginning we both fell hard and fell fast for each other. After 7 days of 24/7 dating. Literally. Billy left to New York to play summer ball. We talked nearly everyday and really got to know each other through only phone calls and texting. He returned August 2nd,and we became inseparable. He told me he loved me on August 26th. One month later we started talking marriage and we were then engaged on October 14th, 2009. We were married two months later on December 18, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple. It all happened fast but when you know its right there is no stopping it. I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world and I continue to fall more in love with Billy each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment